At Pashayan Financial Services, we constantly assist clients in making modifications that reflect their changing needs, goals, and priorities. Our tax compliance and consulting services help clients design a comprehensive plan to reach their financial objectives.
We serve the Greater Los Angeles Area, including Glendale, Burbank, Granada Hills, Northridge, Tujunga, Pasadena, and Eagle Rock.
NEW BUSINESS STARTUPS AND LICENSES
Thinking about starting a new business? We are here to help you to determine the right organizational structure that best fits your needs. We can help you with obtaining various business licenses and permits, and also offer comprehensive tax planning.
Our specialists will guide the transportation companies through the process of obtaining Household Goods Moving Carrier (MTR), Charter-Party Carriers (TCP), and Passenger Stage Corporation (PSG) licenses with the California Public Utilities Commission. We also offer help in filing quarterly reports with the CA PUC for those businesses.
Have a passion for selling cars? We can help you get your Wholesale or Retail Used Car Dealership licensed with the California DMV. Please ask our specialists to research whether your location will be qualified to be a dealership according to the Los Angeles Building and Safety Code.
When opening a school, an academy, a healing center, or other educational and charitable organizations, consider our help with applying for a 501(c)3 Tax Exempt Status with the IRS. Leave the hassle to us so you can concentrate on your volunteering and charitable activities.
Other services we offer:
- Incorporation (C Corporations, S Corporations, LLCs, Partnerships)
- Non-Profit Organizations (Exempt Status with the IRS, FTB, filings with the DOJ)
- DBA (“Doing Business As”/Fictitious Business Names)
TAX PREPARATION SERVICES
- Tax Planning and Consulting
- Business Tax Preparation for all 50 States (C Corporations, S Corporations, LLCs, Nonprofits)
- Personal Tax Preparation for all 50 States
- Filing Prior Year Tax Returns
- Amendments to Current and Prior Year Tax Returns
- Sales Taxes and Payroll Taxes
- Bookkeeping and Payroll
- Audit Representation before the IRS, FTB, EDD, BOE, and CPUC
- Business Permits (Local City Permits, Sellers Permits, etc.)
- Transportation Licenses (USDOT, Operating Authority, TCP, MTR, CA, PSG)
- Auto Dealership Licenses (Wholesale and Retail)